The Electric Paisley Scarf
Material: Italian Wool/Cashmere/Modal Blend
Dimensions: 60 x 90cm
In a superfine charcoal grey Italian Wool/Cashmere/Modal blend, our contemporary new take on a men’s classic paisley design looks great, either looped casually around the neck of a jacket, tied in a knot or tucked into jumper…
Woven for OSPREY LONDON in a superfine Italian Wool/Cashmere/Modal blend, our contemporary new take on a men’s classic paisley design in shades of charcoal grey with red and orange looks great, either looped casually around the neck of a jacket, tied in a knot or tucked into a dark grey, navy or black jumper. Lightweight yet warm, The Electric Paisley makes a dapper choice.
Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon – ideal whether treating yourself or giving as a gift.
- OSPREY LONDON men’s scarf woven in a superfine Italian Wool/Cashmere blend with a charcoal paisley ground with electric blue, red and orange accents and with a darker border at either end.
- Italian blend: 70% Modal, 15% Wool, 15% Cashmere.
- Eyelash fringing on either end with a neat machined hem along the full length of the scarf.
- Sew-in OSPREY LONDON care label.
- Dry clean only.
- Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
- Always follow our care advice recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SCARF
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
- Keep your scarf away from buckles, jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
- Never leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this may cause colours to fade.
- When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in a drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively, you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
- Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.