The Eden Embroidered Canvas & Leather Washbag
Material: Canvas & Saddle leather
Dimensions: 20 x 28 x 14 cm
Our original new limited edition washbag is constructed in characterful Old Calf leather and sturdy Cotton Canvas with a single bloom picked out in handworked beaded embroidery. With waterproof lining: pretty and practical too.
NEW LIMITED EDITION
Our original new limited edition washbag is constructed in characterful Old Calf leather and sturdy Cotton Canvas with a single bloom picked out in handworked beaded embroidery.
Lined in black waterproof fabric, the roomy interior includes a zipped pocket for smaller items. Travelling this summer? Team with The Eden Tote.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s large washbag handcrafted in sturdy Canvas in a monochrome floral print, finished with Saddle leather trim.
- A single flower has been picked out in handworked intricate beaded embroidery in shades of turquoise, gold and red.
- The front of the washbag features a small appliqué leather patch bearing the subtle embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- To open, a 20cm long silver metal zip with smart leather zip-pull sits along the top of the washbag, edged in Saddle leather.
- The interior is lined in a black waterproof fabric and features a zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Sitting below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- The flat rectangular base, which helps to keep your belongings organised and in place, is reinforced in Saddle leather.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.