The Eden Canvas & Leather Embroidered Tote
Material: Canvas & Saddle leather
Dimensions: 34 x 52 x 16.5 (10) cm
Our beautiful new limited edition tote is constructed in characterful Old Calf leather and sturdy Cotton Canvas with a single bloom picked out in handworked beaded embroidery, the perfect interplay between tough and feminine. Perfect for work or play and large enough to use as an overnighter.
NEW LIMITED EDITION
Our beautiful new limited edition tote is constructed in characterful Old Calf leather and sturdy Cotton Canvas with a single bloom picked out in handworked beaded embroidery, the perfect interplay between tough and feminine.
Lined in khaki Cotton Twill, the extremely roomy interior has handy pockets edged in leather, in which to stash your tickets and phone. Carry in the hand or over the wrist. Perfect for work or play and large enough to use as an overnighter. Travelling this summer? Team with The Eden Washbag.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s spacious tote bag in sturdy Canvas in a monochrome floral print, finished with Saddle leather trim.
- A single flower has been picked out in handworked intricate beaded embroidery in shades of turquoise, gold and red.
- Features two top-handles in rolled Saddle leather featuring sporty contrast stitching.
- The front of the bag features an appliqué patch bearing the subtle embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- Both the rim and the base of the bag are in Old Calf leather.
- The extremely roomy interior is lined in khaki Cotton Twill and features a mobile phone pocket and slip pocket trimmed in Old Calf leather and a zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Sitting below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.