The E/W Bug Leather Grab
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: 18 x 30 x 12 (11) cm
For understated elegance, The East/West Bug simply cannot be beaten. Graeme Ellisdon’s iconic OSPREY LONDON design is available as a limited edition, handstitched in our signature Polished Croc leather in glossy red.
For understated elegance, The East/West Bug simply cannot be beaten. Graeme Ellisdon’s iconic OSPREY LONDON design is available as a limited edition, handstitched in our signature Polished Croc leather in glossy red. Lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose jacquard, to see it is to want it, to touch it is to love it.
- Iconic OSPREY LONDON handbag designed by Graeme Ellisdon, handstitched in Polished Croc leather, a calf leather embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish.
- Smart, self-coloured stitching.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in pale gold metal lettering.
- The reverse of the bag bears the embossed legend ‘Natural Leather, Handmade’.
- Features two rolled leather top-handles, allowing the bag to be carried over the arm or in hand.
- Features a ¾ length metal zip allowing you to easily access your belongings. Zips feature chunky branded gold metal zip-pulls.
- The interior lined in our romantic English Rose Garden jacquard fabric features two slip pockets and a large zipped pocket framed in Polished Croc leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest also framed in Polished Croc leather.
- The base features four gold metal studs to protect your bag when on the go.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.