The E/W Bug Leather Grab
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: 18 x 30 x 12 (11) cm
For understated elegance, The East/West Bug simply cannot be beaten. Graeme Ellisdon’s iconic OSPREY LONDON design is available as a limited edition, handstitched in our signature Polished Croc leather in glossy black. Lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON green jungle print jacquard fabric, to see it is to want it, to touch it is to love it.
- Iconic OSPREY LONDON handbag designed by Graeme Ellisdon, handstitched in Polished Croc leather, a calf leather embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish.
- Smart, self-coloured stitching.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in pale gold metal lettering.
- The reverse of the bag bears the embossed legend ‘Natural Leather, Handmade’.
- Features two rolled leather top-handles, allowing the bag to be carried over the arm or in hand.
- Features a ¾ length metal zip allowing you to easily access your belongings. Zips feature chunky branded gold metal zip-pulls.
- The interior is lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON green jungle print jacquard fabric and features two slip pockets and a large zipped pocket framed in Polished Croc leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest also framed in Polished Croc leather.
- The base features four gold metal studs to protect your bag when on the go.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations.
Delivery & Returns Service Status - Monday 6th April 2020
- Due to the government's latest guidance, we hope you'll understand that we've taken the decision to close our offices from 24th March in order to ensure the continued well-being of our team. However, we started a limited delivery offer on Friday 27th March.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK delivery and FREE UK returns with Collect+.
||Within 7 working days
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0600-50\1