Cut Grass Fragranced Deluxe Maxi Candle
This luxurious Cut Grass Fragranced Candle will perfume your home with an irresistible blend of wild flowers and freshly cut grass. Like a breath of fresh air in a sunny parkland: listen and you can almost hear the distant whirr of an old mower and the sound of leather on willow. Available for the first time as a deluxe three-wick candle in large black glass jar, it is presented in a luxurious black and metallic green OSPREY LONDON box – an extravagant gift for any home lover.
DREAM OF ENGLAND COLLECTION
A LUXURIOUS GIFT IDEA
This luxurious Cut Grass Fragranced Candle will perfume your home with an irresistible blend of wild flowers and freshly cut grass. Like a breath of fresh air in a sunny parkland: listen and you can almost hear the distant whirr of an old mower and the sound of leather on willow.
A happy, uplifting fragrance in a large black sandblasted glass with three wicks, it makes an elegant centrepiece and will perfume the home with up to 40 hours' burn time. Comes in a beautiful black and metallic green OSPREY LONDON presentation box – a luxurious gift for any home lover.
- OSPREY LONDON fragranced candle in 45cl sandblasted black glass with OSPREY LONDON logo on the front.
- Soya-based wax ensures a slow and even burn that allows the fragrance to carry well and remain true with no soot and only a minimum of smoke.
- 40 hours' average burn time.
- Housed securely in a black OSPREY LONDON cardboard box with green metallic foil detailing.
- Handle with care. Safety instructions appear on this product: always read before use and refer to instructions on Product Care section of this website.
CANDLE SAFETY INFORMATION
We want you to enjoy your OSPREY LONDON Scented Candle, so please take a moment to read this all-important Candle Safety Information. Safety information is also provided on the packaging.
- Please keep away from children and pets.
- Candles should be used on a candleholder or protective surface.
- Keep candles level.
- Do not place your candle on a marble or glass surface. Avoid placing the bottom of the hot candle on a cold surface or the glass may crack.
- Trim wick to about 1cm before lighting.
- Burn within sight: never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Flammable: keep away from things that may catch fire.
- Do not place candles near a source of heat.
- Do not place candles in a draught.
- Always leave at least a 15cm gap between burning candles.
- Never attempt to move a burning candle.
- Always snuff out the flame. Do not blow it out.
- Never use liquid to extinguish.
- After snuffing out your candle, carefully centre and straighten the wick.
- Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
- Extinguish when less than 1cm of unmelted wax remains.
- Do not use for anything other than intended purpose.
- Always follow the safety information.