The Darcey Leather Workbag
Material: Matte Anaconda leather
Dimensions: 28 x 40 x 15 (13) (52 – 60) cm
Look smart with The Darcey, our new A4-compatible zip-top workbag, handcrafted in supple calf leather embossed with an exotic snakeskin print in black. Comes with an adjustable/detachable strap to wear on the shoulder or cross-body.
Look smart with The Darcey, our new A4-compatible zip-top workbag, handcrafted in supple calf leather embossed with an exotic snakeskin print in black. With its contemporary batwing shape, this elegant bag has two rolled leather carry handles with leather keeper plus an optional flat leather strap to allow the bag to be carried on the shoulder or cross-body while travelling. Beautifully lined in our English Rose jacquard print.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON A4-compatible zip-top workbag, handcrafted in black calf leather, embossed with an exotic anaconda print with a supple matte finish.
- The bag features gently curved edges and pale gold metal hardware.
- The front of the bag bears the OSPREY LONDON logo in gold metal lettering.
- The reverse of the bag features the subtle embossed legend ‘Natural Leather Handmade’.
- Features two rolled leather top-handles and a detachable and adjustable cross-body strap – allowing the bag to be carried in hand, over the shoulder or across the body.
- The bag secures along the top with a gold zip with branded metal zip-pull.
- The interior is beautifully lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose print fabric and features a slip pocket, mobile phone pocket and zipped pocket framed in Anaconda leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- The flat, reinforced base helps to keep your daily essentials in place.
- Comes in a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect this bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.