The Darcey Leather Grab
Material: Matte Anaconda leather
Dimensions: 18 x 24.5 x 8 (9) (59 – 64) cm
Look picture-perfect whatever the occasion with this cute little grab bag, handcrafted in matte black calf leather embossed with an exotic snakeskin print. Comes with an additional strap to wear on the shoulder or cross-body.
Look picture-perfect whatever the occasion with this cute little grab bag, handcrafted in matte black calf leather embossed with an exotic snakeskin print.
With a fashionable batwing shape, The Darcey has two rolled leather carry handles with a leather keeper. The Darcey also has a leather detachable/adjustable strap to be worn on the shoulder or cross-body so you can go hands-free. Beautifully lined in our English Rose jacquard print. Available while stocks last.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON cross-body handcrafted in black calf leather, embossed with an exotic anaconda print with a supple matte finish.
- The bag features gently curved edges and pale gold metal hardware.
- Features two rolled leather top-handles. The bag comes with a leather keeper to keep the handles together.
- An adjustable and detachable cross-body strap affixes discreetly to the bag via pale gold metal D-rings hidden behind the top handles.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in small pale gold metal letters, situated between the handles.
- The reverse of the bag features the embossed legend: Natural Leather Handmade.
- The bag closes along the top with a pale gold metal zip with self-coloured zip-tape and branded OSPREY LONDON metal zip-pull.
- The interior features a mobile phone pocket and zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Situated below the slip pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest and below the zipped pocket is a gold metal plaque featuring the OSPREY BY GRAEME ELLISDON logo.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose jacquard.
- The flat, reinforced base helps to keep your belongings safely in place.
- Supplied with a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag on the rare occasion it is not in use.
Always refer to
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.