The Danby Leather Workbag
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 23 x 32 x 10.5 (4) (52 – 60) cm
Look sharp with The Danby, our smart new A5-compatible top handled bag, handcrafted in smooth black Nappa leather with lockable gold metal clasp. The Danby comes with an adjustable leather strap – perfect for wearing on the shoulder or cross-body in rush hour.
Look sharp with The Danby, our smart new A5-compatible top handled bag, handcrafted in smooth black Nappa leather with lockable gold metal clasp, engraved with the OSPREY LONDON logo.
With a discreet slip pocket on the reverse for those items you like to keep to hand while travelling, the well organised interior can fit an iPad, notebook and daily paraphernalia and features two separate sections and useful pockets. Taking its style cues from the 70s’ bag trend, this elegantly structured handbag also comes with an adjustable leather strap – perfect for wearing on the shoulder or cross-body in rush hour.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s smart and structured bag with foldover flap and lockable gold metal clasp engraved with the OSPREY LONDON logo.
- Handstitched in buttersoft Nappa leather with smart self-coloured stitching, gold metal hardware and black edge colour.
- Features a top handle plus a detachable/adjustable long leather strap allowing you to carry it in the hand, on the shoulder or as a cross-body.
- The reverse of the bag features a discreet slip pocket– perfect for storing those essentials you always want to have to hand.
- Just under the foldover flap is a large slip pocket.
- The main interior is A5-compatible and spacious enough to hold an iPad too.
- This bag is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose print and features a mobile, slip and zipped pocket, all trimmed in Nappa leather. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo. The key is placed inside the bag for transit.
- Comes with a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.