The Dalston Leather Mini Grab
Material: Metallic Calf leather
Dimensions: 16 x 19 x 10 (9) (55 – 63) cm
The Dalston is a brilliant way to wear this season’s mini bag trend. A new limited edition little bag, it’s handcrafted in plain black Calf leather with the top and two rolled leather drop-down handles in a metallic black and silver snakeskin print. Optional adjustable/detachable strap…
The Dalston is a brilliant way to wear this season’s mini bag trend. Super-cute, this new limited edition little bag is handcrafted in plain black Calf leather with the top and two rolled leather drop-down handles in a metallic black and silver snakeskin print and gunmetal hardware. Carry in the hand or attach the adjustable shoulder/cross-body leather strap and have fun, handsfree!
- OSPREY LONDON mini handbag in black Calf leather with the top and two drop down handles handcrafted in a metallic black and silver snakeskin print.
- The bag features gently curved edges.
- The front of the bag bears the gunmetal embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- Comes with a black flat leather detachable/adjustable strap, also allowing the bag to be carried in hand, over the shoulder or across the body.
- The bag secures along the top with an oversized zip which attaches to each side of the bag with magnetic poppers. The zip is framed in colour metallic leather.
- The interior is beautifully lined in our signature black OSPREY LONDON jacquard and features a large slip pocket and a zipped pocket framed in leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Just below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- The flat, reinforced base helps to keep your daily essentials in place.
- Comes in a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.