The Dalston Leather Clutch
Material: Metallic Calf leather
Dimensions: 17 x 24.5 x 2 (46) cm
Inject some edge into your evening look with The Dalston Leather Clutch. This new limited edition bag is handcrafted in Calf leather with a rust effect print in shades of silver, gold, copper and bronzeprint and gunmetal hardware…
Inject some edge into your evening look with The Dalston Leather Clutch. This new limited edition bag is handcrafted in Calf leather with a rust effect print in shades of silver, gold, copper and bronzeand gunmetal hardware.
Sleek and slimline, The Dalston is surprisingly spacious thanks to its gusseted side and features a large zipped pocket inside in which to safely stash smaller valuables. Carry as a clutch or attach the gunmetal chain strap to wear on the shoulder if you prefer to go handsfree. Have a great night!
- OSPREY LONDON clutch, handcrafted in Calf leather with a rust effect metallic print.
- Smart black stitching and gunmetal hardware throughout.
- Comes with a detachable chain strap which attaches to the bag via two metal dog clips, allowing you to wear The Dalston as a shoulder bag or to carry as a clutch.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in gunmetal lettering.
- The clutch secures along the top via a metal zip and chunky OSPREY LONDON metal zip-pull.
- One side of the clutch is gusseted to increase capacity should you need it.
- Lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON black jacquard, the interior features a large zipped pocket on the back wall with smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your clutch when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.