The Coast Leather Shoulder bag
Material: Pebble Grain leather
Dimensions:25 x 28 x 10 (18) cm
Handcrafted in damson Pebble Grain leather, this city-smart workbag is designed to be worn on the shoulder or over the wrist. The statement leather tassel on the front is an added detail that brings a playful touch of character to this elegant design. Features an A5-compatible interior which is divided into three separate sections to help keep you organised…
Handcrafted in damson Pebble Grain leather, this city-smart workbag is designed to be worn on the shoulder or over the wrist. With a handy zipped pocket on the front for those smaller items you prefer to keep securely to hand, The Coast Shoulder Bag offers a well-organised A5-compatible interior which is divided into three separate sections, all beautifully lined in our signature English Rose jacquard.
The statement leather tassel on the front is an added detail that brings a playful touch of character to this elegant design.
- OSPREY LONDON structured shoulder bag, handcrafted in damson Pebble Grain leather with two rolled leather top handles allowing the bag to be carried in hand or worn on the shoulder.
- Self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- Comes with a large leather tassel hanging on one handle.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in gold metal lettering.
- Gently rounded corners and leather panelling detail on the front of the bag give a smart yet contemporary look.
- There is a horizontal pocket on the front with a chunky gold metal zip with zip-pull.
- The bag zips along the top, which is recessed.
- Opens to reveal a well organised tri-part interior with a central zipped section with smart leather zip-pull. The interior is lined in our signature English Rose jacquard fabric and features a zipped pocket framed in leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- The studded, flat reinforced base protects the bag when not being carried.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.