The Coast Leather Hobo
Material: Pebble Grain leather
Dimensions:32.5 x 34 x 13.5 (20) cm
The epitome of relaxed chic, this large and gorgeously slouchy hobo-style shoulder bag is handcrafted inbuttersoft tan Pebble Grain leather, with a zip-top closure for security and a beautifulequestrian inspired Saddle leather shoulder strap…
The epitome of relaxed chic, this large and gorgeously slouchy hobo-style shoulder bag is handcrafted in buttersoft tan Pebble Grain leather with a zip-top closure for security.
The Coast Hobo features a beautifully crafted, equestrian inspired shoulder strap in chocolate Saddle leather with contrasting tan leather whip stitch detail and adjustable gold metal buckles. With two leather tassel zip-pulls, the bag opens along the top to reveal a beautifully lined and A4-compatible interior with three useful pockets for smaller items. Limited stock: buy now to avoid disappointment later.
- OSPREY LONDON large and gorgeously slouchy hobo shoulder bag with zip-top closure for security, handcrafted in tan Pebble Grain leather with the OSPREY LONDON logo in pale gold metal lettering on the front of the bag.
- Panelled detail, smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- Features a beautifully crafted, equestrian inspired shoulder strap in chocolate Saddle leather with tan leather whip stitch detail and adjustable gold metal buckles.
- The bag closes along the top with a gold metal zip with long leather tassel zip-pulls.
- The A4-compatible interior is lined in in signature English Rose jacquard fabric and features a zipped, slip and mobile phone pockets. The zipped pocket is framed in leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon logo. The slip pocket bears the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- Features a flat reinforced rectangular base.
- Always refer to our care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.