The Cheltenham Italian Leather Workbag
Material: Polished Hide
Dimensions: 32 x 42 x 15 (12.5) (63 – 54)
Designed in England and handcrafted for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in very limited numbers, this contemporary work tote has real presence.
Designed in England and handcrafted for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in very limited numbers, this contemporary work tote has real presence. Generously proportioned in black highly polished Italian veg-tanned leather, it takes its design cues from heritage saddlery, with gold metal hardware and sporty contrast stitching emphasizing its sleek lines.
The Cheltenham houses a beautifully organised, tri-part interior with oodles of space and pockets for your tech, all lined in sumptuous brushed red cotton twill with a securely zipped, A4-compatible central compartment for transporting your valuables safely. Comes with a detachable/adjustable leather strap to allow it to be worn on the shoulder or across the body - ideal for the modern commute.
Women's OSPREY LONDON work bag, handstitched in rich, vegetable-tanned Italian cowhide, which is then given a highly polished finish. This elegant leather takes on the life you give it and just gets better with age.
Features sporty contrast stitching.
Generously proportioned A4-compatible tri-part interior.
The front of the bag features a large slip pocket framed in contrast stitching.
The subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo can be found towards the top of the bag between the handles.
The reverse of the bag features a large zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull, lined in brushed red cotton twill.
The two rolled top leather handles allow the bag to be carried comfortably in hand, whilst the long, flat, detachable strap allows the bag to be worn across the body.
The bag secures at the top via a magnetic popper closure.
The spacious tri-part interior features a large central zipped section with smart leather zip-pull.
Lined in brushed red cotton twill, the interior also features a zipped pocket and leather mobile phone pocket.
The flat base features five gold metal studs to protect the bag.
Comes with a cream OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather’s natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don’t overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape – and it’s better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.