The Charlotte Leather Cross-Body
Material: Matte Anaconda leather
Dimensions: 15 x 20.5 x 8 (55 – 61) cm
The perfect bag for parties and fun this season, The Charlotte is a neat little cross-body, handcrafted in matt black calf leather, embossed with an exotic snakeskin print. Beautifully lined and featuring a statement gold clasp, this elegant little bag has an adjustable strap: wear on the shoulder or cross-body.
The perfect bag for parties and fun this season, The Charlotte is a neat little cross-body, handcrafted in matt black calf leather, embossed with an exotic snakeskin print. The surprisingly spacious interior is beautifully lined in our English Rose jacquard and with a statement gold clasp, this elegant little bag has an adjustable strap: wear on the shoulder or cross-body.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON cross-body handcrafted in black calf leather, embossed with an exotic anaconda print with a supple matte finish.
- The bag features gently curved edges and pale gold metal hardware.
- Features adjustable flat leather handle, allowing the bag to be carried on the shoulder or across the body at your desired length.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in small pale gold metal letters situated towards the base.
- The foldover flap closes over the front of the bag and can be secured by twisting the gold metal sphere horizontally.
- The reverse of the bag bears the subtle, embossed legend: Natural Leather Handmade.
- The interior features a mobile phone pocket tipped in Anaconda leather and zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Situated below the zipped pocket is the OSPREY LONDON winged crest framed in Anaconda leather.
- The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose jacquard print.
- The flat, reinforced base helps to keep your belongings safely in place.
- Supplied with a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.