The Celia Leather Grab
Material: Croc leather
Dimensions: 23 x 32 x 8.5 (12) (53-61)
Give your summer wardrobe a major style update with this beautifully structured bag, handstitched for OSPREY LONDON in elegant dove grey Croc leather. The Celia Leather Grab features a well-organised tri-part interior and an adjustable/detachable strap so you can also wear it on the shoulder or across the body. That’s three in one!
SPRING SUMMER 18
LIMITED EDITION COLOUR
Give your summer wardrobe a major style update with this beautifully structured bag, handstitched for OSPREY LONDON in elegant dove grey Croc leather. Elegantly understated with gold metal hardware, dropdown handles and a detachable strap which can be adjusted to be worn on the shoulder or across the body, The Celia Leather Grab proves that beauty is more than just skin deep.
The Celia features a well-organised tri-part interior with two outer zipped compartments and a large central section with magnetic closure, all lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose lining. A smart choice!
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON large grab bag with well-organised interior, handstitched in supple Croc leather.
- On-trend batwing shape with smart self-coloured stitching.
- Features two rolled leather drop-down handles with sleek gold metal bar attachments.
- Comes with an adjustable flat leather strap, allowing the bag to be worn on the shoulder or across the body when you need to go hands-free. The strap attaches discreetly to the bag via two sturdy metal rings sitting just inside the bag.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo in small pale gold letters, situated between the drop down-handle.
- The reverse of the bag bears the embossed legend: REAL LEATHER.
- Opens to reveal a spacious tri-part interior, lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose Garden jacquard lining, featuring two large outer zipped compartments with chunky gold metal zip pulls and a large central section with a mobile phone pocket, slip pocket and zipped compartment with leather zip-pull.
- Below the zipped compartment sits a material patch featuring the OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The central section closes along the top via a magnetic closure.
- Pale gold metal base studs help protect the bag when not being carried.
- Comes with a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.