The Castello Leather Purse
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 9.5 x 11.5 x 3 cm
Introducing The Castello, the perfect little purse for summer in midnight blue buttersoft Nappa leather, with a well organised interior including eight credit card slots, two notes sections and a photo ID section at the front and a separate zipped coin section on the reverse.
Introducing The Castello, the perfect little purse for summer designed to slip easily into your pocket or the daintiest of handbags. Handstitched in buttersoft midnight blue Nappa leather, The Castello may well be cute, but it's also extremely well organised, packing in eight credit card slots, two notes sections and a photo ID section at the front and a separate zipped coin section on the reverse.
With beautifully rounded corners and lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose jacquard, The Castello is a joy to carry. Giving as a gift? Comes tissue and ribbon wrapped: simply add your gift message in the checkout when prompted.
• OSPREY LONDON cute little matinee purse with foldover flap and separate coin section on the reverse.
• Handstitched in midnight buttersoft Nappa leather with gently rounded corners, smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied black edge colour.
• The front of the purse is matinee style and the foldover flap secures with a popper. This section features eight credit card slots and a sheer mesh slot for a photo ID card.
• The coin section at the back secures with a ¾ length gold metal zip with branded metal zip-pull and self-coloured zip-tape and features two large notes sections and the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo – perfect for storing any loose change!
• The interior is lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose print fabric.
• Please refer to our care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
• Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
• Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
• Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
• Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
• Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.