The Castello Leather Make-Up Bag
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 13 x 23 x 6 cm
Inject a pop of summer colour to your make-up routine with The Castello, our pretty new cosmetics bag handstitched in mint buttersoft Nappa leather.
Inject a pop of summer colour to your make-up routine with The Castello, our pretty new cosmetics bag handstitched in mint buttersoft Nappa leather and lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose jacquard. With a long zip for easy access and practical flat base, it's a great choice.
Comes tissue and ribbon wrapped. Giving as a gift? Simply enter your gift message into the checkout when prompted...
• OSPREY LONDON make-up bag, handstitched in mint green buttersoft Nappa leather.
• The Castello has a long gold metal zip with self-coloured zip-tape and a branded gold metal zip-pull, allowing the bag to be opened up wide.
• Smart self-coloured stitching.
• Hand applied edge colour.
• The front features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
• The reverse of the make-up bag bears the legend: Natural Leather Handmade.
• Lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose print lining. The embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest can be found inside.
• Please refer to our care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal. As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
• Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
• Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
• Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
• Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
• Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.