The Carina Italian Leather Organiser Grab
Material: Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 21 x 31 x 14.5 (10) cm
In sumptuous on-trend strawberry sundae pink Soft Italian Calf leather, The Carina is a brilliant bag if you want to get organised without looking like you’ve tried! The epitome of smart-casual on the outside, with its well organised tri-part interior and pockets within pockets, it’s the perfect piece for work, travel and play.
THE CARINA COLLECTION
Handcrafted in sumptuous Soft Italian Calf leather in on-trend strawberry sundae pink, The Carina is a brilliant bag if you want to get organised without looking as if you’ve tried!
With its tri-part interior and pockets within pockets, it’s the perfect piece for work but its beautifully squashy, semi-structured shape means it’s great for weekends and travel too. Handstitched for OSPREY LONDON in small numbers in this season’s latest colours, we absolutely love this bag and know you will too. A great buy!
- OSPREY LONDON women’s organiser handbag in Soft Italian Calf leather with curved foldover flap with magnetic popper closure.
- The gently curved foldover flap also functions as a large pocket which goes down the back of the bag. This closes with a silver metal zip with leather tassel zip-pull.
- Smart self-coloured stitching with hand applied navy edge colour.
- The OSPREY LONDON logo can be found on top of the flap, embossed in silver foil.
- A large slip pocket can be found on the reverse of the bag, perfect for carrying those items you want to access in a hurry.
- Features two padded leather top-handles.
- Supremely organised: the tri-part interior, lined in soft navy cotton twill is divided into three sections: the front compartment features two slip pockets tipped in Soft Italian Calf leather, the central compartment is a full length zipped compartment framed in leather with smart metal zip-pull and the rear compartment contains a zipped pocket framed in leather as well as two further slip pockets tipped in leather.
- Bears the OSPREY LONDON embroidered crest logo and leather tab bearing the legend: GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY.
- The flat base features five silver metal studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Always follow our leather care guide recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.