The Carina Curve Italian Leather Clutch
Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 17 x 26 x 3 cm Wrist strap:18 cm
In buttery Soft Italian Calf leather in paprika red antique bronze with a statement leather tassel, The Carina Curve Clutch is stylish special event dressing made easy. Comes with an optional wrist strap – just one more reason to love this season’s top party pick…
THE CARINA COLLECTION
Handcrafted in a gorgeously buttery paprika red Soft Italian Calf leather, The Carina Curve Clutch is stylish special event dressing made easy. Whether the dress code reads Cocktails or Smart Casual, with its statement-sized leather tassel, The Carina Curve Clutch ensures your look is always on point in pics – just don’t forget to tag us when you’re posting on Insta!
With its soft, flexible shape and two interior compartments, The Carina Curve has space aplenty for your mobile, money, keys, lipstick and tickets, aka all the evening essentials. Comes with an optional leather wrist strap – perfect if you prefer to party handsfree.
- OSPREY LONDON clutch bag, handcrafted in sumptuous paprika Soft Italian Calf leather with a smiley curved foldover flap and over-sized leather tassel zip-pull. The centre of the foldover flap features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil.
- Features a detachable leather wrist-strap which secures to the bag via silver metal D-ring which can be looped over the wrist for extra security.
- Smart self-coloured stitching.
- The curved foldover flap features a zipped edge with a large tassel zip-pull.
- The zip gives access to the main interior of the bag which features a slip pocket tipped in Soft Italian Calf leather and the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- The flap secures to the bag with two hidden magnets.
- Lift the flap to reveal a hidden large zipped pocket underneath.
- Lined in soft red cotton twill.
- Follow our care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.