The Carina Curve Italian Leather Clutch
Material: Soft Italian Calf Leather
Dimensions: 18 x 27 x 3 (28-55) cm
In buttery Soft Italian Calf leather in smart black, The Carina Curve cleverly converts from a clutch to a cross-body and shoulder bag: three bags in one!
THE CARINA COLLECTION
In gorgeously buttery Soft Italian Calf leather in smart black, The Carina Curve is a chameleon style that’s guaranteed to please.
By day, attach the adjustable leather strap and wear as a chic cross-body or shoulder bag.
By night, remove the strap and this ingenious design is a contemporary clutch. With hidden pockets and flexible shape, it has plenty of space for tickets, lipstick, mobile and money - three great bags in one!
- OSPREY LONDON clutch bag in sumptuous smart black Soft Italian Calf leather with a smiley curved foldover flap. The centre of the foldover flap features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil.
- Features an adjustable/detachable leather strap which secures to the bag via silver metal D-rings, allowing the bag to be worn on the shoulder, across the body or carried in hand or tucked under the arm.
- Smart self-coloured stitching.
- The curved foldover flap features a zipped edge with a smart leather zip-pull.
- The zip gives access to the main interior of the bag which features a slip pocket tipped in Soft Italian Calf leather and the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- The flap secures to the bag with two hidden magnets.
- Lift the flap to reveal a hidden large zipped pocket underneath, which closes with a silver metal zip and smart leather zip-pull.
- Lined in soft beige cotton twill.
- Follow our care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.