The Camo Printed Leather Clutch
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 15 x 20 x 1 (14) cm
Handcrafted in supple Nappa leather with a subtle camouflage print, The Camo Clutch comes with a handy leather wrist strap should you want to go handsfree, while the well-appointed interior will hold your evening’s essentials and features an integrated cardholder with slots for three credit cards.
Give your evening look a fashionable urban edge with The Camo. Handcrafted in supple Nappa leather with a subtle camouflage print in shades of khaki and green, The Camo Clutch closes with a chunky silver metal zip and comes with a handy leather wrist strap should you want to go handsfree.
Spacious enough for the night’s essentials, you can leave your purse at home: The Camo’s well organised interior boasts an integrated leather cardholder with slots inside for three credit cards.
- OSPREY LONDON slimline pouch/clutch bag, handcrafted in Nappa leather with a camouflage print in shades of khaki, with chunky silver metal hardware.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- The front of the bag features a small, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The reverse is unadorned except for a stitched panel detail running vertically down the centre of the bag.
- The narrow leather wrist strap affixes to one side of the bag via a silver metal D-ring and bulldog clip, allowing you to slip it over your wrist or carry in the hand or to remove it completely.
- The bag closes along the top and down part of one side with a metal zip and chunky silver metal zip-pull featuring the OSPREY LONDON logo.
- The interior, lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON jacquard, features a leather cardholder section with slots for three cards. It also carries the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not being used.
- Always follow the leather care guide to keep leather looking great.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.