The Camellia Italian Silk Scarf
Dimensions: 135 x 135 cm
This product is currently out of stock. Please call customer service to be put onto the waiting list for our May delivery.
In shades of mushroom, lilac and pink, turn heads with The Camellia Italian Silk Scarf, our beautiful new design measuring a generous 135 x 135cm. simply drape it over a crisp white shirt or a linen dress and it’s guaranteed to upgrade any look in an instant.
Turn heads with The Camellia Italian Silk Scarf, our beautiful new design measuring a generous 135 x 135cm. With hand turned edges and an impressionist watercolour design in shades of mushroom, lilac and pink, simply drape it over a crisp white shirt or a linen dress and it’s guaranteed to upgrade any look in an instant.
Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive whether if buying for yourself and if giving as a gift, simply add your gift message in the checkout box and we’ll take care of the rest…
- Generously proportioned OSPREY LONDON Silk scarf made in Italy, featuring a beautifully impressionistic watercolour style print of camellias.
- 100% Silk with hand turned edges.
- Sew-in OSPREY LONDON care label.
- Dry clean only: Silk is a delicate fabric so always follow our care recommendations.
- Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon – a joy to receive whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SCARF
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
- Keep your scarf away from buckles, jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
- Never leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this may cause colours to fade.
- When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in a drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
- Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.