The Caine 3.5cm Leather Belt
Material: Saddle Leather
Dimensions: 81, 86, 91, 97, 102, 107 centimetres
When does a belt become a celebration of craftsmanship? When it is Graeme Ellisdon’s full grained, vegetable tanned Saddle leather belt, The Caine. Crafted using traditional saddlery techniques, The Caine features a beautifully precise, embossed edge detail highlighted along its length and around its gently rounded tip by stab stitching.
Designed to be worn with everything from smart-casual trousers to the sharpest of suits, The Caine features an elongated Stainless Steel buckle with leather covered roller and silver metal stud detail. The perfect choice for the dapper dresser.
- Men’s OSPREY LONDON leather belt made in Italy from a single piece of glossy Saddle leather with smart self-coloured stitching.
- Features edges that have been rounded and polished by hand and smart, self-coloured stitching.
- Stainless steel buckle measuring 5 x 4.5 cm, with leather covered roller and metal rivet bearing the legend, GENUINE LEATHER Made In Italy.
- Belt is 35mm wide. Logo and size block-stamped in silver on the reverse.
- Leather keeper to ensure your belt stays neatly in place.
- Belt sizes (take your normal size). 32, 34, 36, 38, 40 & 42 inches, 81, 86, 91, 97, 102, 107 centimetres.
- Six holes to allow for changes to your waist measurement over time!
- Always follow our leather care recommendations.
- When not in use, roll your belt or hang from the buckle.
Delivery & Returns Service Status
- In order to ensure our warehouse & customer services team can work safely, we are running a limited operation in line with the government’s latest guidance. UK orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||Within 5 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 5 working days
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL2504-42\BLACK