The Cadworth Mini Leather Cross-Body
Material: Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: 17 x 23.5 x 6.5 (63-70) cm
The Cadworth Cross-Body is the perfect choice if you want to wear this season’s mini bag trend. This neat little cross-body is handstitched in our signature Polished Croc leather with a statement silver metal clasp and beautifully lining. A great bag you can wear everywhere!
Handstitched in our signature black Polished Croc leather with a statement silver metal clasp, The Cadworth is the perfect way to wear this season’s mini bag trend. With its structured design and foldover flap, the style is neat and yet practical too, with space for your essentials and pockets inside to keep you organised. We love the versatility of this elegant little bag: the adjustable strap means you can wear it on the shoulder or cross-body. Squeeze together to open clasp
Limited stock: order today to avoid disappointment!
- Women's OSPREY LONDON mini structured cross-body bag in calf leather embossed with an elegant croc print and given a high shine finish.
- Features a flat leather strap that adjusts to be worn as a shoulder bag or cross-body.
- The bag secures with a statement clasp in silver metal.
- The foldover flap features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil.
- Smart self-coloured stitching.
- The interior is beautifully lined in our gloriously romantic English Rose print jacquard and features a zipped pocket with leather zip pull designed to keep smaller items safe. Below the zipped pocket features the OSPREY LONDON embroidered crest. The interior also features a mobile phone pocket and a slip pocket framed in black Polished Croc leather.
- Comes in a black OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Squeeze-to-open clasp
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.