The Butterfly Silk Scarf
Material: 100% Silk
Dimensions: 125 x 125 cm
Take a look at our show-stopping new style, a large and luxurious Silk square measuring a generous 125cm2, with hand-turned edges and beautiful butterfly design on a dark charcoal ground…
A show-stopping new style, this luxurious Silk square features a beautiful butterfly design on a rich, charcoal ground within a black border with hand-turned edges. Measuring a generous 125cm2, it looks stunning draped over a little black dress, a crisp white shirt or a fine cashmere knit. In short, it’s guaranteed to transform any look in an instant.
Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive whether if buying for yourself and if giving as a gift, simply add your gift message in the checkout box and we’ll take care of the rest…
- OSPREY LONDON women’s luxuriously large Silk square, featuring an original print of butterflies and moths on a charcoal ground with a black border.
- 100% Silk.
- Hand-turned edges.
- Sew-in OSPREY LONDON care label: dry clean only.
- Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon – a joy to receive whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
- Please refer to our care advice.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SCARF
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
- Keep your scarf away from buckles, jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
- Never leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this may cause colours to fade.
- When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in a drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
- Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.