The Botanical Silk Velvet Devore Wrap
Material: 55% Silk 45% Viscose
Dimensions: 180 x 70 cm
New for AW17, this dressy evening wrap in cream Italian silk velvet with devoré botanical print will bring an instant hit of glamour, draped over bare shoulders for evening. Limited edition. Makes a luxurious gift…
LUXURIOUS GIFT IDEA
This long cream velvet wrap brings an instant hit of glamour to any look. Made for OSPREY LONDON in Italy using the traditional devoré or burnout method, the velvet botanical print sits on a sheer ground, subtly catching the light as you move and draping beautifully, making it the perfect choice for evening.
Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon - a joy to receive if buying for yourself and if giving as a gift, simply add your gift message in the checkout box and we’ll take care of the rest…
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON devoré velvet wrap with a botanical pattern.
- Made in Italy in a silk/viscose blend using the traditional devoré method.
- Rolled edges.
- Sew-in ‘Made in Italy’ label.
- Comes tissue-wrapped and tied with an OSPREY LONDON ribbon – a joy to receive whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
- Always follow the care advice.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON SCARF
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON scarf looking great:
- Keep your scarf away from buckles, jewellery and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Always allow fragrance and any hair products to dry completely before putting on your scarf.
- Never leave scarves in bright sunlight, as this may cause colours to fade.
- When not wearing your scarf, fold it carefully and store in a drawer or box lined with tissue paper. Cedarwood balls are recommended if moths are a problem in your area. Alternatively you can lightly drape your scarf over a padded hanger.
- Always follow the care label and refer stains to a specialist cleaner.