The Black & Blue Leather Cross-Body Bag
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 31 x 27.5 x 1cm (34 - 62cm)
Travel handsfree with our smart new messenger bag handcrafted in black and cobalt blue Nappa leather. This tech-friendly style is designed to keep your belongings secure and organised on the go.
BLACK & BLUE COLLECTION
Travel handsfree with our smart new messenger bag. Handcrafted in a contemporary combination of black and cobalt blue Nappa leather in a north-south design, this sleek style will fit aniPad or iPad Pro.
With two additional ‘hidden’ outer pockets designed to help keep your belongings secure and organised on the go, this bag comes with a sturdy nylon webbing strap that can be adjusted to wear cross-body or on the shoulder.
- OSPREY LONDON large north-south messenger bag, handstitched in black and blue Nappa leather in a colourblock design with self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- This bag will fit an iPad or iPad Pro.
- The bag features an adjustable nylon webbing strap which attaches to the bag via metal square rings. The bag can be carried over the shoulder or across the body.
- The front of the bag, embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo, has a hidden exterior pocket with zip closure.
- The reverse of the bag - embossed with the legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE - has a hidden exterior pocket with popper closure.
- Both pockets are lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON black jacquard fabric, as is the main compartment of the bag.
- The bag opens along the top via a 24cm metal zip with leather zip-pull.
- The interior features a zipped pocket, a mobile phone pocket and a slip pocket all framed in Nappa leather. The embroidered OSPREY LONDON crest can also be found inside to authenticate the product.
- Comes with a dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.