The Black & Blue Leather Cardholder Wallet
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 12.5 x 7 x 1cm
This sleek and slimline cardholder wallet, handcrafted in sumptuous Nappa leather features a well-organised interior with eight card slots and two slip pockets for notes, receipts or tickets. Comes in an OSPREY LONDON presentation box – a great gift idea.
BLACK & BLUE COLLECTION
This sleek and slimline cardholder wallet, part of our new business collection, is handcrafted in sumptuous Nappa leather in a smart and contemporary black and cobalt blue design.
Designed to slip neatly into a jacket pocket or a bag, the well-organised interior features eight card slots and two slip pockets for notes, receipts or tickets. This handsome leather accessory comes in a blue illustrated OSPREY LONDON presentation box – a special finishing touch whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
- Men's OSPREY LONDON cardholder wallet, handstitched in black Nappa leather with a cobalt blue colourblock border and with self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- On the front, the discreet embossed OSPREY LONDON logo sits in the bottom righthand corner.
- The reverse is embossed with the legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE.
- The interior, in black and cobalt blue Nappa leather embossed on the left with the OSPREY LONDON logo, features eight card slots and two slip pockets. The slots are lined in our signature black OSPREY LONDON jacquard fabric.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON presentation box – the perfect gift!
- As a natural material, always follow our care recommendations to keep your leather wallet looking great.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your wallet with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.