The Black & Blue Leather Business Cardholder
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 8 x 10 x 1.5cm
This neat little foldover business cardholder is handcrafted in sumptuous Nappa leather in a smart and contemporary black and cobalt blue design. Popper closure and designed to fit neatly into a pocket, it has three separate card compartments. Comes in an OSPREY LONDON presentation box – a great gift.
BLACK & BLUE COLLECTION
This neat little foldover business cardholder is handcrafted in sumptuous Nappa leather in a smart and contemporary black and cobalt blue design.
Designed to slip neatly into a pocket, the well-organised interior features three separate compartments for business and/or credit cards. This handsome leather business accessory comes in a blue illustrated OSPREY LONDON presentation box – a special finishing touch whether buying for yourself or giving as a gift.
- OSPREY LONDON neat, foldover style business cardholder designed to slip neatly into a pocket, handcrafted in black Nappa leather with a cobalt blue Nappa leather border, self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- On the front, the discreet embossed OSPREY LONDON logo sits centrally within the cobalt blue border.
- The reverse is embossed with the legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE.
- The foldover flap secures with a metal popper.
- In black and cobalt blue Nappa leather embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo, the well-organised interior features three separate sections for holding your cards.
- Each section is lined is lined in our signature black OSPREY LONDON jacquard.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON presentation box – the perfect gift!
- As a natural material, always follow our care recommendations to keep your leather wallet looking great.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your wallet with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.