The Baltimore Leather Cross-Body
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 33 x 28 x 4cm (62cm)
This compact business messenger bag will fit an iPad and iPad Pro. Handcrafted in smooth black Nappa leather, this sleek north-south design has a wealth of pockets to keep you organised on the go.
NEW | TECH FRIENDLY
Introducing our compact business messenger bag, handcrafted in smooth black Nappa leather. This sleek north-south design will fit an iPad and iPad Pro.
With two handy outer pockets to keep travel essentials to hand while on the go, plus a well organised interior with additional slip and zipped pockets, The Baltimore comes with a sturdy Nylon webbing strap that can be adjusted to wear cross-body or on the shoulder.
- OSPREY LONDON large north-south messenger bag, handstitched in smooth black premium quality Nappa leather with self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- This bag will fit an iPad and iPad Pro.
- The bag features an adjustable Nylon webbing strap with the OSPREY LONDON name woven into it, which attaches to the bag via metal square rings. The bag can be carried over the shoulder or across the body.
- The front of the bag, with an embossed OSPREY LONDON logo on an appliqué patch, has a zipped pocket half way down. This is lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON black jacquard.
- The reverse features a hidden slip pocket lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON black jacquard, ideal for quick access when on the move.
- The bag opens along the top via a metal 47cm zip with leather zip-pull.
- The well organised interior is lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON black jacquard with cobalt blue edge tape and features two slip pockets, a zipped pocket and a mobile phone pocket, with an embroidered OSPREY LONDON crest and an OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon label to authenticate the product.
- Comes with a dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking great.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.