The Ballistic Nylon & Leather Travel Organiser
Materials: Ballistic Nylon & Nappa leather
Dimensions: 21 x 28 x 10cm (2.5cm)
Stay organised on your next trip with The Ballistics Travel Organiser. Handcrafted in sturdy Ballistic Nylon and grainy Nappa leather, The Ballistic Travel Organiser features one large compartment lined in water-resistant jacquard and another divided into three further zipped compartments in nylon mess, ideal for storing cables, tech items and adaptors. Features a leather carry handle for maximum portability.
THE BALLISTIC COLLECTION
Originally designed to protect aircraft personnel from flying shrapnel and other ballistics in World War II, Ballistic Nylon is not only extraordinarily robust, it’s also extremely lightweight, making it the natural choice for Graeme Ellisdon’s new travel collection.
Handcrafted in sturdy Ballistic Nylon and grainy Nappa leather, The Ballistic Travel Organiser features one large compartment lined in water-resistant jacquard and another divided into three further zipped compartments in nylon mess, ideal for storing cables, tech items and adaptors. With a leather carry handle for maximum portability, take it on your next trip and you’ll wonder how you managed without it.
Like this look? Take a look at the rest of the Ballistic Travel Collection here.
- OSPREY LONDON travel organiser, handcrafted in hardwearing Ballistic Nylon and supple, grainy Nappa leather.
- Features a black leather top handle, designed for easy portability.
- Self-coloured stitching.
- The front features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed within an appliqué patch.
- The reverse bears the embossed legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE.
- The main section is divided into two, accessed by two 70cm silver metal zips with leather zip-pulls, keeping you organised on your travels.
- Unzip the front compartment and it is divided into three separate sections in black nylon mesh, each accessed by black zips with leather zip-pulls. The interior also features the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- The rear compartment is also accessed by a 70cm zip and two leather zip pulls, lined in our signature water-resistant OSPREY LONDON jacquard.
- Comes with a dust bag to protect your product when not in use.
- As a natural material, always follow our care recommendations to keep leather looking great.
CARING FOR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON travel companion. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your travel companion with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.