The Ballistic Nylon & Leather Tote
Materials: Ballistic Nylon & Nappa leather
Dimensions: 41.5 x 40 x 7cm (9cm)
Combining navy Ballistic Nylon with dark and grainy Nappa leather, this smart new work bag can be carried in the hand or attach the sturdy Nylon webbing strap and wear it cross-body or on the shoulder for the daily commute. With two hidden pockets on the outside ideal for phone, Oyster card and the like, the zipped interior is large enough to carry a 13” laptop plus A4 papers.
THE BALLISTIC COLLECTION
Originally designed to protect aircraft personnel from flying shrapnel and other ballistics in World War II, Ballistic Nylon is not only extraordinarily robust, it’s also extremely lightweight, making it the ideal choice for Graeme Ellisdon’s latest travel collection.
Combining sturdy Ballistic Nylon in navy with dark and grainy Nappa leather, this smart new work bag can be carried in the hand or attach the sturdy nylon webbing strap and wear it cross-body or on the shoulder for the daily commute. With two hidden pockets on the outside ideal for phone, Oyster card and the like, the zipped interior is large enough to carry a 13” laptop plus A4 papers.
Like this look? Take a look at the rest of the Ballistic Travel Collection here.
- OSPREY LONDON large tote bag, handcrafted in hardwearing Ballistic Nylon and supple, grainy Nappa leather.
- Features self-coloured stitching and sturdy metal hardware.
- The bag features a long flat webbing adjustable strap which attaches to the bag via metal buckle fastenings. The bag can also be carried by two leather and webbing handles meaning the bag to be carried in three different ways, in the hand, over the shoulder and across the body.
- The front features a discreet zipped pocket that sits a quarter of the way down the bag, Subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo sits within an appliqué patch on the front of the bag.
- The reverse features a poppered pocket that sits a quarter of the way down the bag, which allows quick access on the move for the wearer only.
- Below the pocket sits the subtle embossed legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE.
- The main section of the bag will easily fit foolscap papers and 13” laptops, accessed via a metal 36cm zip and leather zip-pull and lined with our signature OSPREY LONDON black jacquard.
- One internal side of the bag features a zipped pocket, trimmed in Nappa leather, ideal for storing small items. Below this sits a slip pocket and mobile phone pocket trimmed in Nappa leather. The embroidered OSPREY LONDON crest also sits below.
- The other internal side of the bag features a wider slip pocket, also trimmed in Nappa leather suitable for tablets or A5 note pads and pens.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON fabric dust bag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.