The Ballistic Nylon & Leather Holdall
Colour: Black & Cobalt Blue
Material: Ballistic Nylon & Nappa leather
Dimensions: 36 x 51 x 23 (25) (99-134) cm
Originally designed to protect aircraft personnel from flying shrapnel and other ballistics in World War II, Ballistic Nylon is not only extraordinarily robust, it's also extremely lightweight, making it a no-brainer for our latest travel collection.Paragraph1
Combining navy Ballistic Nylon with dark and grainy Nappa leather, this smart new luggage holdall features metal clips which keep it neat if going on an overnighter and which can be unclipped to give more space if packing for a longer trip. With two sturdy top handles, The Ballistic Holdall also comes with a detachable/adjustable leather trimmed nylon webbing strap with strong metal fittings. Inside you'll find a well-organised array of pockets in which to stash your phone and smaller valuables. "No need to carry another bag," says Graeme Ellisdon.
- OSPREY LONDON weekend holdall, handcrafted in hardwearing Ballistic Nylon and supple, grainy Nappa leather.
- Features self-coloured stitching and sturdy metal hardware.
- The centre Ballistic Nylon panels are further reinforced with nylon webbing.
- The front of the bag features a subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo that sits within an appliqué leather patch.
- The legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE sits discreetly in the bottom right corner of the bottom of the bag.
- The sides of the bag clip down via a sturdy metal dog clip at each end to keep the bag neatly in shape. These can be released when you need to carry more.
- The bag has two leather and nylon webbing carry handles with silver coloured square rings and leather mounts with self-coloured stitching.
- The bag also features an adjustable/detachable leather and nylon webbing strap which allows the bag to be carried over the shoulder or across the body.
- The bag opens along the top via a 70cm long metal zip, framed in leather with leather zip-pulls.
- The spacious interior is lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON black jacquard. One side of the bag features a zipped pocket ideal for transporting small, essential items. Sitting below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest framed in Nappa leather. The other side features a poppered slip pocket, a mobile phone and slip pocket framed in Nappa leather.
- The bottom of the bag is reinforced in Nappa leather and features five metal studs to protect the bag when not being carried.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON fabric dust bag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations.
- Extended Christmas returns policy - for any order placed from October 15th until December 20th 2020 you have until 22nd January 2021 to return your order.
- We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
- Orders placed before noon, Friday 18th December on our UK standard service will be delivered in time for Christmas.
|Standard over £50
||5 working days
|Standard under £50
||5 working days
|Next Working Day
|Saturday or Sunday
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0526-58\1