The Ballistic Nylon & Leather Holdall
Materials: Ballistic Nylon & Nappa leather
Dimensions: 36 x 51 x 23cm (25cm) (99cm – 134cm)
In grainy Nappa leather and hardwearing Ballistic Nylon, this smart new luggage holdall is ideal whether going on an overnighter or a longer trip. With two sturdy top handles, The Ballistic Holdall also comes with a detachable/adjustable leather trimmed nylon webbing strap with strong metal fittings. Inside you’ll find a well-organised array of pockets in which to stash your phone and smaller valuables too.
THE BALLISTIC COLLECTION
Originally designed to protect aircraft personnel from flying shrapnel and other ballistics in World War II, Ballistic Nylon is not only extraordinarily robust, it’s also extremely lightweight, making it a no-brainer for our latest travel collection.
Combining navy Ballistic Nylon with dark and grainy Nappa leather, this smart new luggage holdall features metal clips which keep it neat if going on an overnighter and which can be unclipped to give more space if packing for a longer trip. With two sturdy top handles, The Ballistic Holdall also comes with a detachable/adjustable leather trimmed nylon webbing strap with strong metal fittings. Inside you’ll find a well-organised array of pockets in which to stash your phone and smaller valuables – “No need to carry another bag,” says Graeme Ellisdon.
Like this look? Take a look at the rest of the Ballistic Travel Collection.
- OSPREY LONDON weekend holdall, handcrafted in hardwearing Ballistic Nylon and supple, grainy Nappa leather.
- Features self-coloured stitching and sturdy metal hardware.
- The centre Ballistic Nylon panels are further reinforced with nylon webbing.
- The front of the bag features a subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo that sits within an appliqué leather patch.
- The legend: NATURAL LEATHER HANDMADE sits discreetly in the bottom right corner of the bottom of the bag.
- The sides of the bag clip down via a sturdy metal dog clip at each end to keep the bag neatly in shape. These can be released when you need to carry more.
- The bag has two leather and nylon webbing carry handles with silver coloured square rings and leather mounts with self-coloured stitching.
- The bag also features an adjustable/detachable leather and nylon webbing strap which allows the bag to be carried over the shoulder or across the body.
- The bag opens along the top via a 70cm long metal zip, framed in leather with leather zip-pulls.
- The spacious interior is lined in our signature OSPREY LONDON black jacquard. One side of the bag features a zipped pocket ideal for transporting small, essential items. Sitting below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest framed in Nappa leather. The other side features a poppered slip pocket, a mobile phone and slip pocket framed in Nappa leather.
- The bottom of the bag is reinforced in Nappa leather and features five metal studs to protect the bag when not being carried.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON fabric dust bag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always follow our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.