The Ballistic Nylon & Leather Business Cardholder
Materials: Ballistic Nylon & Nappa leather
Dimensions: 7.5 x 10 x 1.5cm
In sturdy Ballistic Nylon in navy and grainy Nappa leather, this micro-sized cardholder is designed to slip neatly into a pocket. With three separate slots inside, use as a wallet or as a business cardholder. Comes in a blue Ballistic Collection presentation box – a great gift.
THE BALLISTIC COLLECTION
Originally designed to protect aircraft personnel from flying shrapnel and other ballistics in World War II, Ballistic Nylon is not only extraordinarily robust, it’s also extremely lightweight, making it the natural choice for Graeme Ellisdon’s latest travel collection.
Combining sturdy Ballistic Nylon in navy with dark and grainy Nappa leather, this micro-sized cardholder is designed to slip neatly into a pocket. With three separate slots inside, use as a wallet or as a business cardholder. Comes in a blue Ballistic Collection presentation box – a great gift.
Like this look? Take a look at the rest of the Ballistic Travel Collection here.
- OSPREY LONDON micro pocket-sized cardholder, handcrafted in hardwearing Ballistic Nylon and supple, grainy Nappa leather.
- Foldover style with self-coloured stitching and metal popper closure.
- The front face bears a small, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo at the bottom.
- The leather lined interior features three different sections for holding all of your cards: use as a micro wallet or to carry business cards.
- Embossed with the OSPREY LONDON logo and is lined in our signature black OSPREY LONDON jacquard.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON presentation box – the perfect gift!
- As a natural material, always follow our care recommendations to keep your leather wallet looking great.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BUSINESS CARD HOLDER
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your wallet with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.