The Baby Luna Italian Leather Grab
Material: Italian Croc leather
Dimensions: 23 x 28.5 x 17 (8.5) (54 – 60) cm
A sculptural beauty of a bag, The Baby Luna Grab is handcrafted in richly patinated forest green coloured Italian calf leather, embossed with a croc print with a smart, polished finish.
With its dimpled shape and zip-top closure, this fashion-forward design also comes with an attachable/adjustable leather strap to wear on the shoulder or across the body. Simply beautiful…
A sculptural beauty of a bag, The Baby Luna Grab is handcrafted in richly patinated forest green Italian calf leather, embossed with a croc print with a smart, polished finish.
Compact and yet surprisingly spacious within its zip topped interior, this elegantly fashion-forward handbag is designed to be carried in the hand or over the wrist, but also comes with an attachable/adjustable leather strap to wear on the shoulder or across the body.
Made for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in small numbers: available only while stocks last.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON small, top handled grab, handstitched in patinated lustrous forest green coloured Italian calf leather, which is embossed with a croc print and given a highly polished finish.
- Has silver metal hardware, smart self-coloured stitching and black edge colour for a modern, graphic look.
- Features two flat leather top handles which are secured into folds of leather to create a sculptural, dimpled effect.
- Comes with a detachable and adjustable cross-body strap which affixes to the bag with silver metal dog clips and D rings allowing the bag to be carried in hand or across the body.
- The bag secures via a zip top closure with silver metal zip-pull.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in silver foil.
- The organised interior is lined in contrasting dark taupe Italian Calf leather and features a large Croc leather zipped pocket with smart silver metal zip-pull.
- The silver embossed legend: ‘OSPREY LONDON GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY’ can be found on the zipped pocket, whilst the opposite wall features the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo framed in Polished Croc leather.
- The practical flat base is finished with metal base studs to help protect the base of the bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.