The Avery Italian Leather Grab
Material: Italian Polished Calf leather
Dimensions: 28 x 35 x 14 (12) (50) cm
Handcrafted in Italy for OSPREY LONDON, The Avery Grab is a stunning leather handbag in the OSPREY LONDON tradition. Marrying our signature understate elegance with bold colour, The Avery reveals an attention to detail that can only come from the most highly skilled leather artisans working on small quantities using traditional saddlery techniques. Comes with a detachable leather strap to allow the bag to also be over the shoulder or across the body plus a lockable leather covered padlock and a mini torch inside to see into the corners of the bag.
A stunning leather handbag in the OSPREY LONDON tradition, The Avery Grab is handcrafted in Italy in Italian Polished Calf leather with a protective high shine finish. Exemplifying our signature understate elegance in bold mustard yellow, The Avery reveals an attention to detail that can only come from the most highly skilled leather artisans working on small quantities using traditional saddlery techniques.
This sleek leather bag with its curved zip top closure features a leather covered padlock and metal key in a leather sheath. Designed to be carried in the hand or over the wrist, The Avery also comes with a detachable leather strap to allow you to carry it in hand over the shoulder or across the body.
Surprisingly spacious, The Avery is a great choice for work and features pockets for your phone and smaller valuables plus – our favourite touch – a mini torch clipped to the inside of the bag, which is ideal for seeing into the corners of your bag or finding your keys after dark. A smart buy that exudes sophistication…
- A very special handbag created for OSPREY LONDON in Italy by Tuscan leather craftsmen using traditional saddlery techniques.
- Made in hand-coloured Italian Polished Calf leather with a protective high shine finish.
- Smart, self-coloured stitching.
- Hand-applied black edge polish finishes the bag.
- The front of the bag features a discreet OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold.
- Reverse of the bag bears the embossed legend ‘Made in Italy’.
- Two rolled leather handles hide a secret mechanism that can be used to attach a long thin leather strap (48cm aperture) ensuring the bag can either be carried on the wrist or on the shoulder.
- Hanging from one handle is a leather key fob holding a small gold key.
- Gentle tapered shape with distinctive curved top, into which is set a full length gold zip.
- Zip features a leather zip-pull with gold-edged cut-out. When the bag is closed, the zip-pull fits over a gold hoop at the side of the bag and the small gold padlock in a leather sheaf can be applied to secure your bag.
- The spacious interior is lined in beige felted cotton lining, edged in Polished Calf leather.
- Interior features a zipped pocket, mobile phone pocket, slip pocket and a small, handy detachable torch to enable you to see into the corners of your bag.
- Flat base is studded to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON fabric dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.