The Anmer Embossed Leather Clutch & Cross-Body
Material: Smooth & Embossed leather
Dimensions: 20 x 30 x 6 (31 x 58) cm
By night, bring on the party season with this sumptuous new all-black design handcrafted in geometric embossed leather. By day, attach the adjustable strap and The Anmer is a chic and practical cross-body with a well-organised two-part interior. An elegant 3-in-1 design for under £150: only available while stocks last.
NEW SEASON LIMITED EDITION
Bring on the party season with this sumptuous new all-black clutch! Supersized and squashy, the reverse and foldover flap feature an embossed geometric design that’s chic and understated.
But that’s not all. By day, simply attach the adjustable leather strap and The Anmer is designed to lead a useful double life as a cross-body or shoulder bag. The foldover flap houses a hidden compartment while the bag itself has a well-organised two-part interior with additional pockets for smaller items. Endlessly chic and practical too: don’t delay in making this smart limited edition bag the top of your wish list this season.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s large foldover clutch/cross-body bag in black Calf leather, embossed with a geometric print.
- Handstitched with gold metal hardware and smart self-coloured stitching.
- Features a fully adjustable and detachable flat leather strap which affixes to the bag via two gold metal D-rings and dog clips, allowing the bag to be worn as a cross-body or carried as a clutch.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo embossed in gold foil.
- The reverse and foldover flap feature the geometric embossed print.
- The flap also has a zipped edge leading to a large pocket perfect for stashing essentials.
- Lift the foldover flap to reveal the well-organised interior which is split into two sections: the front section features a mobile phone pocket and a slip pocket whilst the rear section features a large zipped pocket with smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo.
- The interior is lined in our classic teal OSPREY LONDON jacquard.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.