The Andorra Italian Leather Tote
Material: Soft Italian Calf leather
Dimensions: 30 x 35 x 15 (13) (52 – 58) cm
Handstitched in sumptuous taupe Soft Italian Calf leather and elegantly understated with minimal hardware, this spacious semi-structured work tote features a tri-part interior to help keep you organised and detachable/adjustable strap, ideal for travel and commuting.
THE ANDORRA COLLECTION
Handstitched in sumptuous taupe Soft Italian Calf leather and elegantly understated with minimal hardware, we say this semi-structured tote is the ideal choice when the workplace dress code is smart-casual.
While the exterior is beautifully soft and drapey, the A4-compatible interior is structured into three separate compartments to help keep you organised, with additional pockets both inside and out. Carry over the arm or attach the adjustable leather strap and you’re more than ready for the daily commute.
- OSPREY LONDON women’s large semi-structured work tote, handstitched in small numbers in taupe Soft Italian Calf leather with tri-part interior.
- Smart self-coloured stitching and hand applied edge colour.
- Two rolled leather top handles. The bag also comes with a beautifully shaped, detachable/adjustable flat Saddle leather cross-body strap allowing the bag to be worn over the shoulder, across the body or carried in hand.
- The front of the bag bears the embossed OSPREY LONDON logo in gold metallic foil.
- The front of the bag features a large zipped inset pocket with leather zip-pull.
- At either end of the bag is a deep slip pocket with hidden popper closure.
- The bag closes along the top with a zip with leather zip-pull.
- The interior is split into three sections with two large compartments and a central compartment which secures with a zip framed in Saddle leather.
- The metal zips feature self-coloured zip tape and long leather zip-pulls.
- The front facing zipped compartment features two slip pockets tipped in Saddle leather. The OSPREY LONDON embroidered winged crest can be found on the outside of one of these pockets
- The rear facing zipped compartment features a large, horizontal zipped pocket framed in Saddle leather with a gold metal zip-pull. The leather frame below the pocket bears the legend: OSPREY LONDON | GENUINE LEATHER | MADE IN ITALY in gold foil emboss.
- The flat, structured base features five gold metal base studs to protect your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not being used.
- Always follow our leather care guide recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.