The Anchor Pearl Earrings
Material: Sterling Silver & Freshwater Pearls
Dimensions: 2cm long
Expertly handcrafted in Sterling Silver with a Freshwater Pearl stud and separate hanging scoop of five smaller Freshwater Pearls, these ingenious earrings can be worn in three different ways…
MADE IN BRITAIN
Expertly handcrafted in Sterling Silver with a Freshwater Pearl stud and separate hanging scoop of five smaller Freshwater Pearls, these ingenious earrings can be worn in three different ways. Remove the scoop and they are simple studs. Add the scoop to the front and they are pretty little anchors. Move the scoop to the back and they are trendy ear jackets.
Love this look? Team with The Warrior Pearl Twist Ring and The Warrior Pearl Twist Bangle. Giving as a gift? Comes beautifully wrapped. Be sure to add your gift message into the online checkout when prompted.
- Part of the OSPREY LONDON jewellery collection, The Anchors are jacket earrings, handcrafted in Sterling Silver, featuring a large white Freshwater Pearl stud and a statement back piece featuring five smaller Freshwater Pearls which frame the earlobe.
- Can be worn three ways: with the scoop frame at the front to resemble anchors; with the scoop frame at the back to look like an ear jacket; or remove the scoop entirely and wear as simple studs.
- Each earring measures 1cm long.
- Stud backs for pierced ears.
- Please refer to our care recommendations to keep your pearl jewellery looking beautiful.
- Once you have removed your pearl jewellery, wipe with a lint free cloth. and
- Take care to store pearls away from other jewellery.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON JEWELLERY
Follow these recommendations to keep your OSPREY LONDON jewellery looking great:
- Keep away from exposure to water and chemicals such as hairspray, cosmetics and perfume as they can stain.
- Once you have removed your jewellery, wipe with a lint free cloth and store separately from other jewellery.
- Keep away from buckles and other fastenings that could snag it.
- Keep away from sources of heat, light and moisture.