The Ammonite English Pewter Keyring
Dimensions: 5 x 4.5 x 1 (8.5) cm
In its purple tartan presentation box, this statement fossil-inspired keyring cast in English Pewter is sure to be a pleasure both to give and to receive. Never lose those keys again…
AN ORIGINAL BOXED GIFT
Never lose your keys again with this statement ammonite keyring. Inspired by Graeme Ellisdon’s boyhood fascination with natural history and fossils, it was cast in the north of England for OSPREY LONDON the traditional way in genuine English Pewter. Comes in a purple tartan presentation box – a pleasure to give and to receive.
- In genuine English Pewter, cast the traditional way for OSPREY LONDON in the north of England, this ammonite keyring was inspired by Graeme Ellisdon’s boyhood fascination with natural history and fossils.
- A thick black leather chord is looped between ammonite and the metal split keyring.
- The ring also carries a small English Pewter tag bearing the OSPREY LONDON logo and the legend ‘MADE IN ENGLAND’.
- Comes in an OSPREY LONDON purple presentation box, making it a pleasure whether giving or receiving.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON PEWTER ACCESSORIES
Follow our care guide to ensure your OSPREY LONDON English Pewter will give you pleasure for many years to come:
- English Pewter may be dipped in mild soapy water and should be dried gently using a soft clean cloth.
- Avoid getting the leather chord wet.
- When not in use store your keyring in its box in a cool, dry place.