The Allegra Italian Leather Hobo
Material: Italian Polished Croc leather
Dimensions: 26 x 27.5 x 18 (10 – 24) cm
Sleek and elegant with silver metal hardware, this chic new season shoulder hobo is handcrafted in richly patinated mahogany coloured Italian calf leather, embossed with a croc print with a smart, polished finish.
With its clean, contemporary lines, The Allegra Hobo offers an adaptable, structured silhouette, spacious interior with zipped pouch and adjustable, beautifully tapered strap. Made in Italy in small numbers: don’t dilly-dally in adding this to your wishlist this season!
Sleek and elegant with silver metal hardware, this chic new shoulder hobo is handcrafted in richly patinated mahogany coloured Italian calf leather, embossed with a croc print with a smart, polished finish.
With clean, contemporary lines, The Allegra features an internal strap fastening that offers the luxury of choice. Fastened, it holds the structured, pulled-in silhouette: undone, it offers a more relaxed look and greater width.
Closing securely along the top with a double magnetic popper system, the spacious, leather-lined interior features a full width zipped pouch in which to transport those smaller valuables. Thanks to its adjustable, beautifully tapered handle, The Allegra can be worn on the shoulder or over the wrist.
Made for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in small numbers: available only while stocks last.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON chic new season shoulder hobo, with straight sides and a pulled-in top, handstitched in patinated rich mahogany coloured Italian calf leather, which is embossed with a croc print and given a highly polished finish.
- Has silver metal hardware, smart self-coloured stitching and chocolate edge colour for a modern, graphic look.
- Features a wide leather shoulder strap which tapers at either end, affixing to the bag via two silver metal buckles. The strap is inset with silver eyelets which allow the strap to be adjusted so that the bag can be carried in hand, over the crook of your arm or on the shoulder.
- The front of the bag features the OSPREY LONDON logo, discreetly embossed in silver foil towards the bottom of the bag.
- The bag secures at the top via a double magnetic popper closure and also features an internal strap with a popper fastening that helps to hold the structured silhouette, or wear undone for a more relaxed look.
- The spacious interior is lined in dark taupe Soft Italian Calf leather and features a large zipped pouch in Polished Croc leather which is attached to the back wall of the bag – perfect for stashing your valuables!
- The practical flat base is finished with metal base studs to help protect the base of the bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect your bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.