The Alessia Italian Leather & Suede E/W Clutch & Cross-Body
Material: Italian Suede & Smooth Calf leather
Dimensions: 15.5 x 23 x 5.5 (60 – 70) cm
AS SEEN IN COSMO MAGAZINE
At OSPREY LONDON, we love creating brilliant bags that you can wear multiple ways, like The Alessia. Crafted by hand in Italian buttersoft blush pink Smooth Calf leather, The Alessia is designed to wear as a cross-body, or remove the adjustable flat leather strap and hey presto, it’s a fabulously swishy sixties-inspired clutch to complement any party look.
With long Suede leather fringing and a Suede leather foldover flap with chunky silver metal ring, this sumptuously soft and supple bag is not just pretty on the outside. Lift the flap and inside you’ll find the well organised interior divided into two surprisingly spacious outer compartments beautifully lined in Cotton Twill, with a discreet Suede lined central compartment ideal for your phone or smaller valuables.
Love this look? The Alessia E/W Clutch & Cross-Body has been made for OSPREY LONDON in Italy in limited numbers so we recommend you order early now to avoid disappointment later.
- OSPREY LONDON fringed bag with a tri-part interior, foldover flap and statement silver ring detail on the front, handcrafted in Italian Suede and Smooth Calf leather.
- Can be used as both a clutch bag and as a cross-body bag: comes with a detachable flat leather strap that clips onto two silver metal D-rings at the back of the bag. The strap can be adjusted thanks to its small silver buckle.
- East/west shape with smart self-coloured stitching and silver metal hardware.
- The front and reverse of the bag are crafted in buttersoft Smooth Calf leather, edged in self-coloured Suede leather fringing on three sides.
- The foldover flap is made in Italian Suede, lined underneath in Smooth Calf leather. The flap bears the embossed OSPREY LONDON logo and features a chunky silver ring detail.
- The bag secures with a hidden magnetic popper closure under the foldover flap.
- The gusseted sides and bottom of the bag are crafted in Italian Suede, finished with the long fringing detail.
- The surprising spacious and well organised interior is comprised of two large outer sections lined in soft beige Cotton Twill, while the slimline central compartment is lined in Italian Suede leather.
- The interior bears the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest logo, as well as a little tab representing the Italian flag plus a small leather tab bearing the legend ‘GENUINE LEATHER MADE IN ITALY’ sewn into the seam.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dust bag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always follow our care recommendations to keep leather looking beautiful.
Delivery & Returns Service Status
- In order to ensure our warehouse & customer services team can work safely, we are running a limited operation in line with the government’s latest guidance. UK orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||Within 5 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 5 working days
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL0647-40/1