The Alchemist Skinny Leather Belt
Dimensions: 32, 34 & 38 inches.
Reasons to love it: Handcrafted in Italy | Pair with your favourite pair of jeans
Accentuate your waist with this stone coloured skinny leather belt. Handcrafted in Italy in Saddle leather, The Alchemist’s gently domed profile is accented by self-coloured stab stitching around the outside. The twisted silver metal buckle adds to the rustic look. A truly timeless piece…
- Women’s stone OSPREY LONDON skinny belt made in Italy the traditional way in Saddle leather with a gently domed profile, handstitched along its length with self-coloured stab stitching which emphasizes the craftsmanship involved.
- Belt measures 1.5 cm wide.
- Twisted solid metal buckle measuring 4 x 2.5 cm.
- Belt sizes (take your normal size): 32, 34 & 38 inches. 82, 87 & 97 centimetres.
- Five holes to allow for changes to your waist measurement over time!
- The belt features one Saddle leather keeper.
- Underside of the belt features the embossed OSPREY LONDON logo and the legend ‘Genuine leather MADE IN ITALY’.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations.
- We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||5 working days
|Standard under £50
||5 working days
||2-3 working days
|Next Working Day
||Next working day (excluding weekends & bank holidays) if ordered before midday Mon-Fri
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: OL2063-42 -STONE