The Alchemist Skinny Leather Belt
Material: Saddle leather
Dimensions: Small 32 inches Medium 34 inches, Large 38 inches.
Accentuate your waist with this honey coloured skinny leather belt, handcrafted in Italy in Saddle leather with saddlery inspired stab stitching and twisted metal buckle.
Accentuate your waist with this honey coloured skinny leather belt. Handcrafted in Italy in Saddle leather, The Alchemist’s gently domed profile is accented by self-coloured stab stitching around the outside. The twisted silver metal buckle adds to the rustic look. A truly timeless piece…
- Women’s honey OSPREY LONDON skinny belt made in Italy the traditional way in Saddle leather with a gently domed profile, handstitched along its length with self-coloured stab stitching which emphasizes the craftsmanship involved.
- Belt measures 1.5 cm wide.
- Twisted solid metal buckle measuring 4 x 2.5 cm.
- Belt sizes (take your normal size):Small 32 inches Medium 34 inches, Large 38 inches.
- Five holes to allow for changes to your waist measurement over time!
- The belt features one Saddle leather keeper.
- Underside of the belt features the embossed OSPREY LONDON logo and the legend ‘Genuine leather MADE IN ITALY’.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON BELT
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our belts for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather belt looking as handsome tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided.
- If you've got the space, why not display your belts from a hook or rail? This looks really effective and makes choosing a belt quick and easy.
- Patent is the loner of the leather world: always store patent belts separately.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.