The Adaline Leather Workbag
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 27 x 34 x 9 (13) (123-114)cm
In beautifully soft tan Nappa leather, The Adaline Workbag is A4-compatible with a useful tri-part interior to help keep you organised. Wear over the wrist or attach the additional strap to wear on the shoulder or cross-body for commuting.
In sumptuously soft colour Nappa leather, The Adaline Workbag is A4-compatible with a useful tri-part interior to help keep you organised and poppered sides to expand as necessary. Beautifully lined in our signature English Rose jacquard print, the zipped central section is ideal for stashing your valuables. Wear over the wrist or attach the additional strap to wear on the shoulder or cross-body for commuting.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON A4-compatible tri-part workbag in buttersoft Nappa leather with self-coloured stitching.
- Features two rolled leather drop-down handles to allow the bag to be carried comfortably in hand or over the wrist. The handles attach via gold coloured metal rings.
- Also comes with an adjustable/detachable flat leather strap to allow you to wear the bag on the shoulder or cross-body.
- The embossed OSPREY LONDON logo in gold foil is on the front of the bag.
- The reverse of the bag features a slip pocket, lined in our English Rose jacquard fabric.
- The bag closes at the top via a magnetic popper closure.
- Opens to reveal a spacious tri-part interior with a large central zipped section with smart leather zip-pull.
- The interior is lined in in signature English Rose jacquard fabric and features a zipped, slip and mobile phone pockets. The zipped pocket is framed in leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon logo. The slip pocket bears the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- Flat base and concertinaed sides with poppers to allow you to increase the space when necessary.
- The studded, flat base protects your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER BAG
At OSPREY LONDON, each leather is selected for its individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any irregularity is viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care. Follow these tips to help keep your OSPREY LONDON product looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your suede or leather product does not rub against other fabrics, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to protect its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON bag or wallet. Travelling light will help it retain its shape - and it's better for your back too.
- When not in use, stuff your bag with acid-free paper and store it in a fabric dust bag.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.