The Adaline Leather Workbag
Material: Pebble Grain leather
Dimensions: 27 x 34 x 19 (13) (114-123) cm
In sumptuously soft cream Pebble Grain leather, The Adaline Workbag is A4-compatible with a useful tri-part interior to help keep you organised and poppered sides to expand as necessary. Beautifully lined in our signature English Rose jacquard print, the zipped central section is ideal for stashing your valuables. Wear over the wrist or attach the additional strap to wear on the shoulder or cross-body for commuting.
- Women’s OSPREY LONDON A4-compatible tri-part workbag in buttersoft Pebble Grain leather with self-coloured stitching.
- Features two rolled leather drop-down handles to allow the bag to be carried comfortably in hand or over the wrist. The handles attach via gold coloured metal rings.
- Also comes with an adjustable/detachable flat leather strap to allow you to wear the bag on the shoulder or cross-body.
- The embossed OSPREY LONDON logo in gold foil is on the front of the bag.
- The reverse of the bag features a slip pocket, lined in our English Rose jacquard fabric.
- The bag closes at the top via a magnetic popper closure.
- Opens to reveal a spacious tri-part interior with a large central zipped section with smart leather zip-pull.
- The interior is lined in in signature English Rose jacquard fabric and features a zipped, slip and mobile phone pockets. The zipped pocket is framed in leather with a smart leather zip-pull. Sitting just below the zipped pocket is an embroidered patch bearing the OSPREY by Graeme Ellisdon logo. The slip pocket bears the embroidered OSPREY LONDON winged crest.
- Flat base and concertinaed sides with poppers to allow you to increase the space when necessary.
- The studded, flat base protects your bag when not being carried.
- Comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect the bag when not in use.
- Always refer to our leather care recommendations to keep your leather looking beautiful.
Delivery & Returns Service Status
- In order to ensure our warehouse & customer services team can work safely, we are running a limited operation in line with the government’s latest guidance. UK orders will be delivered within 7 working days.
- For any order placed since 1st March 2020 you now have 30 days from when the current government restrictions are lifted to return your order.
We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
|Standard over £50
||Within 5 working days
|Standard under £50
||Within 5 working days
||2-3 working days
We measure our bags in centimetres, showing height x width x depth. The last measurement given in brackets shows the height of the handle or strap from the top of the bag to the inside top of the strap or handle: this measurement indicates whether it fits over the shoulder and how freely. Great if you're looking for a bag to go over a particularly bulky coat.
LEATHER BAGS & SMALL LEATHER GOODS CARE
At OSPREY LONDON, we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care, so follow our recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather bag looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
- Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
- Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
- Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
- Don't overfill your OSPREY product to help it retain its shape.
- Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat them well and your OSPREY LONDON leather items will give you pleasure for many years to come.
Product Code: TB5097-58\11