The Adaline Leather Washbag
Material: Nappa leather
Dimensions: 14.5 x 29.5 x 4.5 cm
The perfect leather washbag has arrived! Handstitched in sumptuously soft rose Nappa leather, The Adaline Washbag has a spacious zipped interior with smaller pockets inside for your more precious items and is designed to transport your cosmetics and toiletries in style.
The Adaline Leather Washbag is generously proportioned in sumptuously soft rose Nappa leather. With a practical, flat base, it has a chunky metal zip and opens wide. With plenty of space for your essentials, it also features two slip pockets and a zipped pocket for your smaller and more delicate items.
Buying as a gift? Just remember to add your gift message in the checkout when prompted and we’ll take care of the rest.
- OSPREY LONDON leather toiletries and cosmetics bag, handcrafted in sumptuously soft Nappa leather in rose.
- Has a long metal zip with chunky metal zip-pull, allowing the washbag to be opened wide.
- The front features the embossed OSPREY LONDON logo in gold foil.
- Smart self-coloured stitching.
- The interior is lined in our beige water resistant fabric and features a zipped pocket framed in Nappa leather with smart metal zip-pull and two slip pockets tipped Nappa leather.
- The interior bears the OSPREY LONDON embroidered crest logo and a leather tab.
- The flat rectangular base helps The Adaline to stand up unsupported.
- For more information on caring for leather, please view our recommendations.
CARING FOR YOUR OSPREY LONDON LEATHER ACCESSORIES
At OSPREY LONDON we select the leathers used for our accessories for their individual beauty, performance and feel. Each skin is unique, so any quirks are viewed as characteristic of leather's natural appeal.
As with all natural materials, leather needs special care so follow these recommendations to help keep your OSPREY LONDON leather accessory looking as desirable tomorrow as it does today:
Keep your product away from direct sources of light and heat.
Ensure your leather product is not allowed to rub against other materials, to reduce any risk of colour transference and to retain its special finish.
Dampness, humidity and rain should be avoided. If your OSPREY LONDON product does become wet, blot the excess moisture with a soft, light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally.
Don't overfill your OSPREY LONDON wallet or purse to help it retain its shape.
Always refer stains to a specialist leather cleaner.
Treat it well and your OSPREY LONDON product will give you pleasure for many years to come.