Tangerine Dream Sunglasses
Material: Cellulose Acetate
It’s time to up your sunglasses game… Show your fashionable fun side with our cool new Tangerine Dream Sunglasses, a throwback to the carefree glam of the fifties & sixties. A slim rectangular frame handcut from Tangerine orange cellulose acetate with a flattering cat eye uptick, they feature graduated lenses with maximum UVA/UVB protection.
Unsure about buying sunglasses online? No problem! Just order, try them on at home with tags attached and if you don’t completely love them, just return them within 14 days for a refund.
- OSPREY LONDON retro sunglasses with rectangular frames with a flattering cat eye profile and graduated lenses.
- The arms are flat and wide and the right arm bears the OSPREY LONDON logo on a gold metal plaque.
- Frames are handcut from Cellulose Acetate, a natural material derived from cotton, which creates a superior, flexible frame that shines.
- Polished for up to 72 hours to ensure the glossiest finish and a smooth feel when worn.
- High quality hinges and screws, tested to ensure durability.
- Graduated lenses with maximum UVA/UVB protection.
- Filter category 3: Do not view the sun directly and do not wear in a solarium.
- Product complies with European standard BS EN 1836:2005 and A1:2007.
- Supplied with OSPREY LONDON microfibre cleaning cloth in an ingenious chocolate brown origami style case that folds flat when empty.
- We offer FREE UK returns with Collect+.
- For online orders placed between 25th October – 24th December 2021, you have until Tuesday 25th January 2022 to return the order for a refund, or an exchange or credit note.
|Standard over £50
||5 working days
|Standard under £50
||5 working days
|Next Working Day
OSPREY LONDON Sunglasses are made by hand to create a product that looks, feels and performs beautifully. Please follow this care advice to help keep your sunglasses that way:
- Hold your sunglasses by the frame and avoid putting them face down on any surface to avoid scratching the lenses.
- Always clean your sunglasses with a soft clean cloth such as the special microfibre cloth provided.
- Warm soapy water can be used if lenses become particularly dirty. Avoid using solvents or alcohol on your sunglasses.
- Always keep your sunglasses in the case provided when not in use.
Product Code: OL2203-87\2